Internationally Educated Nurses

If you are an Internationally Educated Nurse and need language testing for accreditation, you can now take the CELBAN test in Winnipeg at the WELARC office.

To register for the test, go to

There are many class options to improve your English language skills and prepare for the CELBAN test. Please call WELARC to arrange for assessment and referral to classes.

CELBAN is the property of CCLB